Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥ღ♥ღ♥ DHANUSH - Official Thread ♥ღ♥ღ♥

Banned

SELVARAGHAVAN’S ROMANTIC JOURNEY

Srinivasa Ramanujam

Gitanjali has been in a ‘mayakkam’ for the last few months. For, as producer, she’s been closely associated with her director-husband Selvaraghavan’s film Mayakkam Enna, that’s set to hit screens soon.
    Starring Dhanush and Richa in lead roles, the film marks the return of the hit combination of Selva and his brother, who’s on a high in Kollywood post the National Award.
    “The last few months have been hectic, but thoroughly enjoyable. The experience of working with Mayakkam Enna team has been memorable indeed!”
    This Aum Productions film has caught the fancy of several Kollywood fans and now that the songs, composed by G V Prakash, are already doing well, it’s bound to get bigger.
    “I’ve watched some crucial scenes in the film, scenes that I wanted to really watch and I’m very happy with the way they’ve come out. I’ve always been a fan of Selva. My favourite films are Aayirathil Oruvan, which I consider as one of the finest in Tamil cinema, and Pudupettai,” she says.
    The songs of the film, which released recently, are already on everybody’s lips.
    She adds, “The tunes are very hummable and the lyrics very relatable, which is one of the reasons for its success. My personal favourites are the Pirai Thedum… and Naan Sonnadhum… numbers. Of course, the Voda Voda… and Kadhal Yen Kaadhal… are already popular with the youngsters.”
    Speaking about his latest film, Selva — who has also penned the lyrics for a few songs — says, “This is another journey of a man and a woman. Dhanush has several different looks in the film and needless to say, he has done a great job.”
    With the romantic Mayakkam Enna, it looks like the brother duo, who have delivered successfully in Kadhal Kondein and Pudhupettai, have another winner in their hands.

A still from
    Mayakkam Enna

Banned

Genelia, Hansika for Dhanush?

The Velayudham heroines might star in the actor’s next film with director Chimbudevan

V Lakshmi

Even before Ilayathalapathy’s Velayudham hits screens, here’s one pair that seems to have become a hot favourite among directors. No, we aren’t talking about Vijay and Genelia, who earlier sizzled in Sachien, or the fresh jodi, Vijay and Hansika, for that matter. We are referring to the two hot heroines of the film — Genelia and Hansika.
    The industry might be talking about how Gen and Hansika were insecure while shooting for Velayudham, but the two actresses have always maintained that they were good friends and shared a cordial relationship with each other.
    Now, the latest we hear is that director Chimbudevan is looking to cast the two of them together in his forthcoming film Maareesan, starring Dhanush in the lead.
    A well informed source says, “Maareesan is a fantasy film, set in contemporary times and Dhanush will play an interesting character in it. The film is a twoheroine subject, with both of them having equal weightage. Chimbu has approached both Genelia and Hansika for the roles and is currently holding talks with them. It will be a while before any official confirmation can be made.”
    Refuting reports that Dhanush plays a tribal in the film, the source adds, “Dhanush has different looks in the film, but the aadivaasi one is definitely not part of it.”

Dhanush

Hansika

Genelia

Banned

Dhanush is obsessed about 3!

2011-10-13 09:39:17
    Last Updated: 2011-10-13 09:47:22

​Dhanush is a man obsessed these days and it’s not his wife Aishwarya or his sons Yatra and Linga, but his pet project 3.

Word has it that Dhanush is taking extraordinary interest in every aspect of 3 as the film is moving at brisk pace and is getting completed in record time.

Inspite of doing the lead role in the film, the actor is going through song composition with Anirudh a new music director, crooning for a few numbers, writing lyrics, taking care of production and even discussing about the look and feel of the film with cameraman Velraj.

A source close to the unit says that in spite of being a busy star Dhanush sits with wife Aishwarya who is the writer and director to supervise the progression of the film.

Says a unitwallah: “Dhanush wants to ensure that everything about 3 is perfect and I’ve never seen him getting so involved in all departments”

The latest news is that 3is almost 75 percent complete and will be ready for release by January 2012.

A little birdie also informs us that the chemistry between the lead pair Dhanush and Shruti Haasan is rocking and will be the highlight of the film.

Banned

Lyrics:

why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di
    why this kolaveri..di

distance la moon-u moon-u
    moon-u color-u white-u
    white background night-u nigth-u
    night-u color-u black-u

white skin girl-u girl-u
    girl-u heart-u black-u
    eyes eyes meet-u meet-u
    my future dark

maama notes eduthuko
    apdiye kaila snacks eduthuko

super maama ready
    ready 1 2 3 4

wat a change over maama

ok maama now tune change-u

kaila glass
    only english..

hand la glass
    glass la scotch
    eyes fulla tear-u
    empty life
    girl come
    life reverse gear-u
    love love
    oh my love
    you show to me pov
    cow cow kozhi cow
    i want u here now
    god i m dying now
    she is happy how

this song pass to boys
    we dont have choice

Banned

Banned

Banned

Music Review: 3

Wednesday November 16, 2011

Share 0digg

Dhanush’s new avatar as a lyricist endowed him with more appreciations in ‘Mayakkam Enna?’… Couple of songs ‘Voda Voda’ and ‘Kadhal En Kadhal’ is topping charts and now we have another treat from ‘Poetu Dhanush’ as the label says. The single track release will be held this evening at Express Avenue with a big fanfare…

We bring you the exclusive music review of this single track…

Why this Kolaveri Di?

Singers: Dhanush

Lyrics: Dhanush

Dhanush is known for his unique style of writing lyrics. The lines are so simple and the music as well. Precisely it becomes the mantra of his songs becoming chartbusters. Following the grand success of ‘Voda Voda’ and ‘Kadhal En Kadhal’, the actor-lyricist comes up with same paradigms. The lyrics are so easy to grasp as it gains our attention. Why this Kolaveri Di is sure to become yet another hit number from the actor. Eyesu Eyesu Meetu Meetu. Myu Futuru Darku… The tempo and style of rhythm changes in halfway and the song keeps ringing in everyone’s ears even when over.

Banner: RK Productions

Production: Kasthoori Raja

Direction: Aishwarya Dhanush

Star-casts: Dhanush, Shruthi Haasan and others

Music: Anirudh

Lyrics: Dhanush

Label: Sony BMG

Review byRichard Mahesh

Quote Originally Posted by breakingviews View Post
    Dhanush is obsessed about 3!

2011-10-13 09:39:17
    Last Updated: 2011-10-13 09:47:22

​Dhanush is a man obsessed these days and it’s not his wife Aishwarya or his sons Yatra and Linga, but his pet project 3.

Word has it that Dhanush is taking extraordinary interest in every aspect of 3 as the film is moving at brisk pace and is getting completed in record time.

Inspite of doing the lead role in the film, the actor is going through song composition with Anirudh a new music director, crooning for a few numbers, writing lyrics, taking care of production and even discussing about the look and feel of the film with cameraman Velraj.

A source close to the unit says that in spite of being a busy star Dhanush sits with wife Aishwarya who is the writer and director to supervise the progression of the film.

Says a unitwallah: “Dhanush wants to ensure that everything about 3 is perfect and I’ve never seen him getting so involved in all departments”

The latest news is that 3is almost 75 percent complete and will be ready for release by January 2012.

A little birdie also informs us that the chemistry between the lead pair Dhanush and Shruti Haasan is rocking and will be the highlight of the film.

Film direct cheyyanam ennu iyal kure nalayi parayunna....

Bharya ude peru vechu test dose nadathuvayirikkum...alle
    Malayalakkarayile 1001 cinemakottakakal

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RAM KOLLAM View Post
    Film direct cheyyanam ennu iyal kure nalayi parayunna....

Bharya ude peru vechu test dose nadathuvayirikkum...alle
    allayirikkum le

Quote Originally Posted by breakingviews View Post
    allayirikkum le
    Athayirikkam le...
    Malayalakkarayile 1001 cinemakottakakal