Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: --|•• Karthi - Official Thread ••|--

One more song in 'Paiyya'

Almost all songs in 'Paiyya' have already become hits. One more track is now ready to join the list. Music director of the film Yuvan Shankar Raja has announced that a new track would be added in the movie and the new CD would be released simultaneously with the release of the film.

"I am hopeful that the new song too would woo the hearts of music lovers. It would be included in an appropriate place at the film directed by Lingusamy," he said.

Produced by Lingusamy's home company Tirupathi Brothers, the movie with Karthi and Tamannah in lead roles will be marketed and released by Dhayanidhi Alagiri's Cloud Nine Movies. The film is simultaneously getting released in Telugu as 'Awara'.

Says Lingusamy, "the film is a racy entertainer. It is an urban story and tells the interesting events happening in the lives of a pair of lovers (Karthi and Tamannah). Besides, Milind Soman and Sonia Deepti are playing pivotal roles. The movie was widely shot in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai."

IndiaGlitz - One more song in 'Paiyya' - Tamil Movie News
    My Blog - Click Here :)

Newly Added Song....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8mYubms6GE]YouTube - Paiya new extra song (with lyrics) - Yedho Ondru Ennai Thaakka [HQ][/ame]

All eyes on ‘Paiyaa’

Starting with the film ‘Pugaipadam’ which released on the first day of the New Year Tamil audience have seen over 15 new releases in just two months into the New Year. But Tamil film industry is still looking for that one big hit.

Almost all the big stars except Rajini and Kamal had at least one release in the New Year so far. But none of them could create the much wanted magic at the box office.

Vijay’s Vettaikkaran, Dhanush’s Kutty, Karthi’s Aayirathil Oruvan, Sarath Kumar’s Jaggubhai, Ajith’s Asal, Vishal’s Theeradha Vilaiyattu Pillai, Srikanth’s Rasikkum Seemane, Prasanna-Sibiraj’s Naanayam – none of them could retain the excitement they created on the first day for longer period. Even small films like Porkkalam, Kathai and Dhairiyam created some reverberation closer to release.

Till now according to pundits only the non-star ‘Thamizh Padam’ has made both the makers and viewers happy alike. ‘Goa’ claims victory and ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaya’ has just released. So the success rate is only about ten percent in two months, which is alarming. Next week will have an array of releases, mostly small budget films, looking to change the trend.

So now all eyes are on ‘Paiyaa’ which expected to release in March after a few postponements. The film is a big ticket with a hot shot director Lingusamy and heart throbs Karthi and Tamannah in the lead. The songs have already topped the charts and the first talk of hope has begun. With the holiday season nearing the industry must restore the audience faith of good entertainment soon. Will ‘Paiyaa’ do it?

IndiaGlitz - All eyes on ‘Paiyaa’ - Tamil Movie News

thanks bhudhijeevi

WHO ACQUIRED PAIYYA?

Paiyya has just got bigger with Dhayanidhi Alagiri’s Cloud Nine Movies signing up an agreement to present the film. This Karthi-Tammannah starrer is directed by Lingusamy and produced by his home production Thiruppathy Brothers. The movie will hit the screens in April.

Music for Paiyya has been scored by Yuvan Shankar Raja. The director of camera is Madhi and editing is taken care of by Anthony.

The film, if it turns out to be a success, will be a hat trick for both Karthi as well as Dhayanidhi Alagiri.

Who acquired Paiyaa? - Tamil Movie News - Paiyaa | Dhayanidhi Alagiri | Cloud Nine Movies | Karthi | Tamannah | Lingusamy - Behindwoods.com

Official Site For Paiyya - ::Paiyaa::IndiaGlitz::OfficialWebsite

Karthi sans make-up for Vada Chennai!

When almost everyone who came to the audio launch of ‘Paiyaa’ said that Karthi looks great in the film; Karthi’s speech in response to this one was this...

“Everyone was saying that I look good in ‘Paiyaa’ but only I know how much I tried to get those smart looks. When I was acting for my first film ‘Paruthiveeran’, my director wanted me to have beard and when it was not sufficient he made my skin to get tanned under the sun, finally even applied black make-up. Then when I thought of looking smart at least for my next film, Selvaraghavan came-up with a rowdy character and ended up with a tough look again. I was even scared that I will be labelled as a rustic hero if I continue to get offers like this. Only then I got in touch with Lingusamy who gave me ‘Paiyaa’ and a transformation which I was searching for.”

Don’t know what happened to his smart look dreams of this guy all of a sudden! Karthi will be acing in ‘Vada Chennai’ of Vettrimaran without makeup. According to the sources, Karthi is taking the role of a guy who is born for a marwari father and a housemaid.

Let’s see if we can see an all new Karthi in this one...

IndiaGlitz - Karthi sans make-up for Vada Chennai! - Tamil Movie News

Karthi shifts Gear

After ‘Paruthiveeran’ it took more than two years for Karthi to release his second film ‘Aayirathil Oruvan’. That gap was pretty too much feels Karthi and so he has decided to hurry up all his forthcoming projects. His next ‘Paiyaa’ with Lingusamy is ready for this month release. After this, ‘Naan Mahan Alla’ with director Suseendran is 60% complete and ready to strike, soon after ‘Paiyaa’.

After these two, Karthi will start his film ‘Vada Chennai’ with Vettrimaran almost immediately. In this Vettrimaran film Karthi plays a caring fisherman who is drawn into a mafia gang unwillingly. He fights enemies even there.

As Vettrimaran’s earlier film 'Polladhavan' which was a life like story in the by lanes of Chennai, Karthi’s ‘Vada Chennai’ will also be realistically close to life.

IndiaGlitz - Karthi shifts gear - Tamil Movie News

Paiyaa Trailor

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iD0uH6L9lI]YouTube - Paiyaa high quality trailer in www.themovies.in[/ame]

Paiya Malayalam Movie Posters