Page 161 of 261 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2602

Thread: ►★ FC BARCELONA THREAD ★✿◄ Club with the Most Fifa Acknowledged Titiles ★◄

munir ...

vedikkettu ............

Luis Suárez: "Thank you for making my dream of playing for FC Barcelona come true"

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/...lona-come-true

65 media channels, more than 100 reporters, 20 television stations ... The Ricard Maxenchs press room in the Camp Nou was full to overflowing for the presentation of Luis Suárez. The Uruguayan international was handed his first few minutes in the Camp Nou last night and was eager to tell reporters about his initial impressions of the Club. He expressed his gratitude to Club president Josep Maria Bartomeu, his team-mates and the fans for the warm welcome he has received. "Thank you for making my dream of playing for FC Barcelona come true". He explained that he had wanted to play for FC Barcelona ever since he was a child. “When I got the chance to come here I didn’t hesitate”.

In fact, last night was his first ever experience of the stadium. “I had never player here before. I loved it but I still can’t believe it. I can’t believe such a beautiful dream is coming true".[[CITA_1]]
    His FIFA ban runs out on 24 October, just in time for the La Liga ‘el clásico’ in the Bernabéu. "I’ll train really hard so that the day I can play I’ll be fully fit ". He admitted that the fact he is now able to train alongside his team-mates will make the time pass more quickly. “Knowing that you have two months to go is difficult but I’ve accepted it. My mind is fixed on training to be fit for the end of October".

What really hurt me are my feet from not wearing football boots

Luis Suárez is keen to put the whole matter of his ban behind him as soon as possible. “The ban is what it is and has to be accepted”. “After what happened I was really depressed. I had to accept reality and then I apologised. It’s in the past. It’s necessary to focus on the present and on Barcelona”. He revealed that he has been working on strengthening his knee but told reporters, “What really hurt me are my feet from not wearing football boots”.

Luis Suárez insisted that he doesn’t see himself as a star. “For me, the stars are in the sky. I’m here to contribute and help the team win trophies”. But he doesn’t mind the close scrutiny he’s certain to attract from fans and media. “I’m used to these challenges”.After the press conference, Luis Suárez was presented with his new official car, a black Audi A7 TDI, by Pepe Soler-Roig, Events and Sponsorship manager for Audi.
    Last edited by Boney; 08-20-2014 at 09:22 AM.

4. Likes Iam RMU liked this post

Barca in Suarez Presentation say Luis Suarez fee was €81m/£65m. Release clause now €94m. Suarez: 'Playing for FCB my dream for many years'

Jordi Mestre says Liverpool had a £75m [€94m] release clause on Luis Suárez. Barça managed to drop it to €81m.

So thats official then ..not the figures Eng media was saying..

Last edited by Boney; 08-20-2014 at 09:25 AM.

Once Again .. BENVIGUT Guys....

7. Likes Iam RMU liked this post

Munir mohammed el haddadi.... Iyal arab aano?

Quote Originally Posted by baazigar89 View Post
    Munir mohammed el haddadi.... Iyal arab aano?
    Moroccan origin but have decided to play for Spain as per reports,,have been in Barcelona since his child hood

10. Likes baazigar89 liked this post

Barcelona will be unable to sign new players in the next two windows after a FIFA committee upheld their transfer ban.. Barca official going to appeal to CAS, but will it make any difference as we have seen in Suarez case.... So till 2016 no new signings....

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Barcelona will be unable to sign new players in the next two windows after a FIFA committee upheld their transfer ban.. Barca official going to appeal to CAS, but will it make any difference as we have seen in Suarez case.... So till 2016 no new signings....

thats why all these signings.. i hope & wish we sign a solid RB as Alves is leaving next season..rumored RB target is sao paulo defender douglas who is kind of disappointing imo..thats only the missing piece currently

Hope fully we dont wait CAS decision & act accordingly ..especially with Xavi also leaving next year..if we expect Samper to step up i am ok with it but he has to be readied as a player who can play in the base as he is basically a Busi type of player
    Last edited by Boney; 08-21-2014 at 09:16 AM.

neymernu pinnem injury aayallo