Page 251 of 261 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2602

Thread: ►★ FC BARCELONA THREAD ★✿◄ Club with the Most Fifa Acknowledged Titiles ★◄

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moriarty View Post
    I don't know anything, guys", these were Jorge Messi's only words when he landed in Barcelona from Rosario. [cat radio
    that's the truth... rest are all media speculations... messi in with bartomeu out, neymar/mbappe in or messi out to psg are the possible solutions I see... all the transfer talks will make messi grab a lucrative career ending contract ..

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    @Christopher Moriarty

There is no point in providing Spanish news articles without translation.
    Spanish ariyillele...mosam ..mosam

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    that's the truth... rest are all media speculations... messi in with bartomeu out, neymar/mbappe in or messi out to psg are the possible solutions I see... all the transfer talks will make messi grab a lucrative career ending contract ..
    messi to psg doesnt make any sense..if messi leaves, city will be his likely destination. Guardiola being his mentor.

"My son doesn't want to stay here": these were the words used by Jorge Messi today. He was unmoved in his stance. [tyc sports]

Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid): "Lionel Messi has earned the right to decide his own future. I'm not sure he's doing it in the best way but I know it'll be a big loss for everyone." [via cope]

Sergio Ramos: Messi makes the league, his team and El clasico better.
    Sergio Ramos: Messi makes the league, his team and El clasico better.

#MD |

The Bartomeu-Jorge Messi meeting has ended. Barça won't be flexible and won't negotiate Lionel Messi's departure

'Pedalling' [l'esportiu]• Messi's father discussed with Bartomeu's board in a first unsuccessful meeting to negotiate Messi's exit.• The club invites him to return to training and begins to sell shirts.

Thanks Barca' [md]• Ivan says goodbye to his time with the Blaugranas and is "proud and thankful" for the opportunity.• Rakitic also says to Messi: "The best option is always Barcelona"