Page 337 of 338 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338 LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3371

Thread: Argentina Fans Club

panni koottamaye varu ottakku poradan ulla kelpillathathu kondu .....pannipadakkam isttam pole karuthunnavara nilamburekar athu konda panni pinne orikkalum nerittu muttilla...arelum kuttu vanne chelimukki odum!!!Nilambure karkkariyam panniye odikkan alpam chelipurandalam ...
    Leadership is about taking responsibility.not making excuses..🤴 ...

In Copa America, Argentina had more possession than opponent only once (68%) that too against Bolivia.
    Against Chile (48%), Uruguay (45%), Paraguay(43%), Ecuador (46%), Colombia (49%) & Brazil (40 %).
    Average possession under Lionel Scaloni
    is 54%.
    Bit different but Effective.

4. Likes Giggs liked this post

��Lionel Messi has a clause in his PSG contract that states that the Argentina national team would be his priority when it comes to playing official matches and friendly games. The Argentina staff would have access to PSG's facilities per @TyCSports

Quote Originally Posted by MHP369 View Post
    ��Lionel Messi has a clause in his PSG contract that states that the Argentina national team would be his priority when it comes to playing official matches and friendly games. The Argentina staff would have access to PSG's facilities per @TyCSports
    what his aim is, is pretty clear....

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    what his aim is, is pretty clear....
    ..and for that aim I think this move is the best for him ...at Barca it's huge pressure to deliver always

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    ..and for that aim I think this move is the best for him ...at Barca it's huge pressure to deliver always
    funny that psg is owned by the emir of qatar, the next wc is in qatar, the finals is being held on qatar national day and qatar has always been an open supporter of the argentina football team from the days of maradona....

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Richarlison is a dumbass .., pulikolla marupadi … albiceleste players koduthaunndu..

Ee quote apt aanu..,,

DI MARIA: "When I scored the goal against Brazil, the first thing I thought about was Olympics. I'm going to end up being a starter, I told my wife. Everything was written for me. I knew it wasn't offside & we are going to win the final 1-0 with my goal."

Argentina enjoy comfortable win over Venezuela in World Cup qualifier

Venezuela had beaten Argentina only once in 14 previous World Cup qualifiers and their hopes of doing it again on Thursday were snuffed out when Luis Adrian Martinez was shown a straight red card for a foul on Lionel Messi after half an hour.
    Argentina then took complete control and got the opener just seconds before half time when Lautaro Martinez took a neat pass from Giovani Lo Celso and slipped the ball under the advancing keeper.
    With a man advantage the visitors had most of the ball in the second half and added two more goals in the 71st and 74th minutes through substitutes Joaquin Correa and Angel Correa.
    Yeferson Soteldo scored a consolation penalty for Venezuela in stoppage time.