Results 7,391 to 7,396 of 7396

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Cody Gakpo to Liverpool

Sent from my 22021211RI using Tapatalk

Annante kalikal ini ang Saudiyil. Dubaidor adichu thoofan aakum
    Al Suiiiiiii

Sent from my 22021211RI using Tapatalk

Chelsea complete Marc Guiu signing from Barcelona

Chelsea have completed the signing of 18-year-old striker Marc Guiu from Barcelona.

He has signed a six-year deal to keep him at the club until 2030.

The Athletic reported Chelsea had reached an agreement in principle to sign Guiu and were set to activate a €6million release clause in his Barcelona contract.
    He is being seen as a Chelsea acquisition rather than one for Strasbourg, who are in their multi-club model and already used as an alternative venue to develop players.
    “It’s an immense joy to sign for Chelsea and I struggled to sleep ahead of the journey here because I was so excited,” Guiu said. “Ever since I was small, it was my dream to play in the Premier League.
    “Now I have the opportunity to come here to Chelsea and I will work my hardest to be successful for the club.”
    Guiu is a product of Barcelona’s La Masia youth academy, having been at the club since 2013.
    He rose to prominence last season after scoring a match-winning goal in October’s 1-0 win against Athletic Bilbao to become Barcelona’s youngest-ever player to score on debut, at the age of 17 years and 291 days.

Guiu first appeared in the first team squad during pre-season in 2023, featuring on Barcelona’s tour of Japan.
    Guiu subsequently spent last season alternating between Barcelona’s first team and Barcelona Athletic, the club’s reserve side which plays in the Spanish third tier.
    The Spain youth international made seven first-team appearances during the campaign, scoring twice.
    Chelsea have been in the market for striking reinforcements this summer, with Nicolas Jackson their first-choice centre-forward last season.

The Athletic reported they had an offer of €32.5million (£27.4m) plus add-ons rejected for Atletico Madrid forward Samu Omorodion. They have also held talks with the representatives of Lille striker Jonathan David, and held an interest in Aston Villa’s Jhon Duran.
    Romelu Lukaku, Armando Broja, David Datro Fofana and Mason Burstow are among the attacking options returning to Stamford Bridge this summer following loan spells last season.

Ziyech makes Galatasaray move permanent
    (

Galatasaray have signed Morocco international Hakim Ziyech from Chelsea on a free transfer, the Turkish Super League champions said in a statement.
    The 31-year-old former Chelsea midfielder made a loan move to Galatasaray in a deal reportedly worth 3.6 million euros ($3.86 million) last year in August with the option to sign permanently on a free transfer if certain conditions were met.
    “The football player will be paid a net seasonal wage of 2.85 million euros ($3.05 million) for the 2024-2025 season, Galatasaray said in a statement late of Friday.

“In accordance with the agreement, if the conditional extension option is realised, the football player will be paid a net seasonal salary of 2.85 million euros for the 2025-2026 season.”

Chelsea signed Ziyech from Ajax Amsterdam in 2020. He made 107 appearances and scored 14 goals for the club, winning the Champions League, UEFA Super Club and Club World Cup.
    “We thank Hakim for his efforts during his time at Chelsea and wish him well as he begins the next chapter of his career,” Chelsea said in a statement.

Ethan Mbappe joins Lille following PSG departure

Ethan Mbappe, the younger brother of Real Madrid and France star Kylian, has joined Lille on a free transfer after leaving Paris Saint-Germain.

The 17-year-old made five appearances for PSG across all competitions last term, making his senior debut against Metz last December.
    He was expected to leave the Ligue 1 champions after his older brother sealed his long-awaited move to the Santiago Bernabeu, but he will stay in France with Lille.
    The midfielder has signed a three-year contract with his new club, his first professional deal after he had played on a youth contract with PSG.

Speaking to the club's website, he said: "I am very happy to join LOSC. I look forward to starting this adventure and meeting my new team-mates, the staff, as well as the supporters.
    "For me, at my age, staying in France was the best option to progress. I think LOSC was the best project. It is one of the best in France. It's a real pride to be able to play here."