• Dexter

12 25.00%
  • Sherlock

18 37.50%
  • Friends

16 33.33%
  • The Big bang theory

15 31.25%
  • Walking dead/Supernatural/Once Upon a Time/The Vampire Diaries/True Blood/American horror story

8 16.67%
  • Game of thrones/Prison Break/Justified/Homeland/The Sopranos/The X-Files/Deadwood

18 37.50%
  • Breaking Bad/Spartacus/Fringe/Doctor Who/House of Cards/Grey's Anatomy/Californication/Arrow

13 27.08%
  • The Office/Seinfeld/Arrested Dev/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Thats 70's Show/30 Rock/Parks & Recreation

4 8.33%
  • How i met your mother/Modern family/Suits/Community/Two and a Half Men/Freaks and geeks/Wonder years

14 29.17%
  • Mr Bean/Psych/Chuck/24/House M.D/Castle/CSI/New Girl/Family Guy/IASIP/Small wonder[or any other]

15 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324
Results 3,231 to 3,238 of 3238

Thread: ◄TV Shows/Series - Recommendations & Reviews ►

When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Ultimate Lalettan fan -moviemaniac Jaisonjyothi's Avatar

Nightmares and Daydreams(Indonasian Available n netflix)

Indonasian Horror Movies like satan slave okea ishtapedunnavark kandu nokkam Avarude industry okea itra budget and thoughts vechu series and movies cheyunnundalle...For Me after a point kureyoke predicyable and routine aya pole thonni each episodes..Episode 2 and Episode 3 Ishttapettu

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Bhai View Post
    Shogun S1(E1-E7) :

Move away House of dragons!!
    We have new king to the throne!!

Shogun is a part fact-part fiction period drama mounted on a lavish production in an epic scale......

Terrific performances led by an amazing Hiroyuki Sanada, Shogun tells the story of the feudal lords of Japanese empire and how they cross paths with religious beliefs of Catholics & Protestants and other empires like Portugese and spanish who wants to claim the Great Japan.

Shot beautifully, and accompanied with superb production-set and costume designs which are immaculate!! Rivals even HBO's House of dragons!
    If the writers can maintain the same level of quality till the end....... We have a winner here!

Narrative takes a nosedive in second half and never recovers, delivering an underwhelming finale.

Watch it just for great production value and some history.
    Disappointed!
    Last edited by Ali Bhai; 07-03-2024 at 08:21 PM.

Veep Season 1-3:

A funny satire based on behind-the-scenes office politics of US vice president.

Featuring Julia Louis in her top form as the Vice president Selina Meyer.

But I don't think it is as funny as the American politics in real world right now
    3/5

The boys Season 1-3 :

In preparation for the final season, I went throught the previous seasons.

First season was really strong, then I fast forwarded the next two seasons, stopping just to watch the obscene & shock value scenes.
    Anthony Starr & Karl Urban are terrific

4/5

Bosch Season 1 :

If you like police procedurals and crime dramas you will like Bosch. That's all there is to say.

Writing is decent, Titus welliver is great as Bosch.
    3.5/5