Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 🔴🟡🟢 MATHEW THOMAS 🔴🟡🟢 Official Thread ◼️🔲

Default 🔴🟡🟢 MATHEW THOMAS 🔴🟡🟢 Official Thread ◼️🔲

I think it’s high time we start a thread for Mathew Thomas as he is a bankable star!

Last edited by Kocherukkan; 06-21-2022 at 01:37 AM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Mathew vs Naslen thread akkiyallo?

Naslen anu better than mathew

Quote Originally Posted by Saathan View Post

If priya warrier can have her own thread then both of them can have their own separate threads. I’m going to bet they will grow into very prominent multifaceted actors.

Mathew Thomas and Naslen both individually have public recognition and they attract a lot of viewers.

Mathew Thomas’s Prakashan Parakkatte got more collection than Tovinos and Keerthis Vaashi. Which is a multi starrer with two happening mainstream celebrities. Vaashi even had better reviews, but Mathew Thomas’ star value was what definitely attracted more viewers. Him and Naslen both got the likability especially with both family and the youth.

5. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

They both got their chops. They are really young, so there’s long ways to go. It’s not fair to start putting them against each other right now. We can acknowledge they are bankable stars right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocherukkan View Post
    If priya warrier can have her own thread then both of them can have their own separate threads. I’m going to bet they will grow into very prominent multifaceted actors.

Mathew Thomas and Naslen both individually have public recognition and they attract a lot of viewers.

Mathew Thomas’s Prakashan Parakkatte got more collection than Tovinos and Keerthis Vaashi. Which is a multi starrer with two happening mainstream celebrities. Vaashi even had better reviews, but Mathew Thomas’ star value was what definitely attracted more viewers. Him and Naslen both got the likability especially with both family and the youth.
    njan thread vendennu paranjilla... M vs N akumpo kurachu interesting akum...

Kure threads okke remove cheyyam. Many of them are field out. Priya Warrier, Prayaga Martin etc. Admins please note.

Prayaga was supposed to be the next big thing after KHR but she faded out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocherukkan View Post

They are exactly not competing with each other . Avar oru partnership aanu

njan thread vendennu paranjilla... M vs N akumpo kurachu interesting akum...

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    They are exactly not competing with each other . Avar oru partnership aanu
    future il maattam varum

11. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk