Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: 📰🗞️📻 FILM NEWS & UPDATES - The Latest Updates from Movie World 📺🗞️📰

honeyroseinsta

A dream, a vision, a venture

Cinema is a dream, a fantasy and an aspiration for many, and for me, it feels like a blessing to have been a part of the industry for almost 20 years.... Cinema has played a big and beautiful part in my youth, my life, my learnings, my friendships and more, that I feel like it is my duty and my destiny to also take on a bigger role in my connection to this industry.
    On my birthday (and Teachers’ Day), with a heart filled with gratitude, I would like to unveil the logo of my new venture, Honey Rose Varghese (HRV) Productions. I have always felt humbled by the love I have received from cinema lovers, which has given me the chance to essay some amazing characters. I would request and hope that this support will continue. I would like to thank everyone who has helped me on my journey.
    My wish and hope, through HRV Productions, is to give opportunities to the best talents and tell new, entertaining and amazing stories that will take our cinema to greater heights.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_iXRutveuD/

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

'വിമാനത്താവളത്തിൽ ബഹളം വച്ചു'; വിനായകനെ കസ്റ്റഡിയിലെടുത്ത് ഹൈദരാബാദ് പോലീസ്

നടന്* വിനായകനെ ഹൈദരാബാദ് പൊലീസ് കസ്റ്റഡിയിലെടുത്തു. ഹൈദരാബാദ് വിമാനത്താവളത്തിലെ ഉദ്യോഗസ്ഥരുമായുള്ള വാക്കുതര്*ക്കമാണ് നടപടിക്ക് കാരണമായത്. വിമാനത്താവളത്തില്* സിഐഎസ്എഫ് ഉദ്യോഗസ്ഥര്* കയ്യേറ്റം ചെയ്തതായി വിനായകന്* പറഞ്ഞു.
    ഡൊമസ്റ്റിക് ട്രാന്*സ്ഫര്* ഏരിയയില്* വിനായകന്* ബഹളമുണ്ടാക്കിയെന്നാണ് പോലീസ് പറയുന്നത്. തുടര്*ന്ന് സി.ഐ.എസ്.എഫ് ഇടപെടുകയായിരുന്നു. ശേഷം വിനായകനെ കസ്റ്റഡിയിലെടുക്കുകയും പോലീസിന് കൈമാറുകയും ചെയ്തു.
    കൊച്ചിയില്* നിന്നും ഗോവയിലേക്കുള്ള യാത്രക്കിടെയാണ് സംഭവം. കൊച്ചിയില്*നിന്ന് ഹൈദരാബാദ് വഴിയാണ് ഗോവയിലേക്ക് പോകാനിരുന്നത്. ഗോവയിലേക്കുള്ള കണക്ടിംഗ് വിമാനം ഹൈദരാബാദില്*നിന്നായിരുന്നു

വിമാനത്താവളത്തിലെ മുറിയിലേക്ക് മാറ്റി സിഐഎസ്എഫ് ഉദ്യോഗസ്ഥര്* മര്*ദിച്ചതായി വിനായകന്* പറയുന്നത്. കസ്റ്റഡിയിലെടുത്തത് എന്തിനാണെന്ന് അറിയില്ലെന്നും സിസിടിവി ദൃശ്യങ്ങളില്* തെളിവുണ്ടെന്നും അദ്ദേഹം കൂട്ടിച്ചേര്*ത്തു