Thread: Kill -An engaging action watch

Default Kill -An engaging action watch

PVR Lulu Status 80%

Basically the plot is set in a train where the passengers are attacked by a gang of goons and the revenge which follows. Basically a treat for everyone who likes raw violence and gore in movies.

Loved the villian character more than the hero. He is charming at the same time horrifying. Raghav Juyal has just lived the character

Laksha can very well qualify as the the next action cum romantic hero in future romantic films of the likes of Karan Johar etc.

Every actor did their best.

In fact as far as I know this is an exaggerated version of a true incident which has been made engaging and entertaining.

Negative:- Some romantic scenes looked like Yash Raj films like Mohabattein etc which could have been avoided.

The biggest highlight is a post interval scene where even a multiplex crowd could not refrain from applauding.
    2018 movie -Pride of Mollywood.

Loved the villian character more than the hero. He is charming at the same time horrifying. Raghav Juyal has just lived the character
    I remember him from Dance India Dance show. Those days reality TV shows were actually decent.

3. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

Dont know since I dont watch TV at all....

Quote Originally Posted by IndianGooner View Post
    I remember him from Dance India Dance show. Those days reality TV shows were actually decent.

2018 movie -Pride of Mollywood.