Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kishkinda kandam- spoiler discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by manoroogi View Post
    Ee prasnangalkkidayil kalyaanam kazhikkaan kaanicha aa dhariyam . Oru nalla HOME NURSE male or female athe vendiyirunnullu.
    yeah. this got me thinking. maybe aparana's character was easy to be convinced to become a part of the dysfunctional family.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Why the gun was not taken care after monkey killing, should we assume its because of vijaya Raghavan's illness , but then it was taken care after boy's death - didnt made sense for me

4. Likes Oruvan1 liked this post

Karikku team nte porul enna series kandavarkku ithil aa kutikku enthu pattikanum enna idea undavum

Very true enikkum thonni. And I wonder what attracted Aparna to this environment which is full of trauma

Quote Originally Posted by manoroogi View Post
    Ee prasnangalkkidayil kalyaanam kazhikkaan kaanicha aa dhariyam . Oru nalla HOME NURSE male or female athe vendiyirunnullu.
    2018 movie -Pride of Mollywood.

I still cant understand what Jagadheesh had to do in this movie....
    2018 movie -Pride of Mollywood.

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by aamadmi View Post
    Why the gun was not taken care after monkey killing, should we assume its because of vijaya Raghavan's illness , but then it was taken care after boy's death - didnt made sense for me
    After that seen jagadeesh coming vijayaragavan giving payasam which showing he forget that seen and that child take gun again . After child death no one entered room to take gun where aparna also easily taking gun from room later

Quote Originally Posted by sankarvp View Post
    Actually this area is a narration and it's by asif so an open ending criteria there.
    Yaa, asif ali can even cook up the story. May be the child died because of his mistake. So then blood stains won't come in her dress.
    Since his wife is no more, no one else knows the truth. So he can easily frame her for Killing her son.

my points for Asif faking the story in KK
    1. when any loving father sees son hit by a bullet, rather than judging him as dead by himself, he will anyway take him to hospital to have a last try
    2. the blood shown in the mother's (asif first wife) body was not scrutinized by the dr in the hospital
    3. I did not feel Asif as acting when called to see his son's body (first half)

-----

So my interpretation - nor asif or VJ knows what happened to the son and he faked a story to avoid his wife's intrusion into his father's life. Still he waits for a moment to see his son again...