Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kishkinda kandam- spoiler discussion thread

Default Kishkinda kandam- spoiler discussion thread

Hi all
    i would like to start a discussion thraed on ksihkinda kandam since i have a few doubts..
    hope you all will participate

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

spoilers......................
    pls don't read this thread if you are not watched this movie.

1. why there is no passion or love feel between aparna and asif ali character even if they are newly wed?
    asif ali may be because of traumatic past, what about aparna character any hints in movie?

I have a major doubt regarding the killing.
    It is shown that the mother's face and dress has blood stains. Her attempt to suicide was based on excessive consumption of depressants. Then why didn't the Lady Doctor, nurses or hospital look into the blood stains part. It is clearly visible on her face.

The character of Aparna is not well established. There's no story regarding her past.
    May be she too has a forgettable one.

Quote Originally Posted by veiwer View Post
    1. why there is no passion or love feel between aparna and asif ali character even if they are newly wed?
    asif ali may be because of traumatic past, what about aparna character any hints in movie?

Quote Originally Posted by veiwer View Post
    they do lov when they sleep but not showing... thats director brilance...
    CHORI CHORI TERI MERI LOVE STORY CHALNE DE.......
    CHORI CHORI TERI MERI LOVE STORY CHALNE DE.......

8. Likes Oruvan1 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by mathayiis View Post
    The character of Aparna is not well established. There's no story regarding her past.
    May be she too has a forgettable one.
    I felt KK as an above average attempt to showcase the age old mystery thriller.....The good thing about the movie is it never get distracted at any point from story telling .

I felt it as an Avg script covered with brilliant making ,performance and treatment .

Quote Originally Posted by loudspeaker View Post
    they do lov when they sleep but not showing... thats director brilance...
    Ee prasnangalkkidayil kalyaanam kazhikkaan kaanicha aa dhariyam . Oru nalla HOME NURSE male or female athe vendiyirunnullu.

11. Likes Oruvan1 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by mathayiis View Post
    I have a major doubt regarding the killing.
    It is shown that the mother's face and dress has blood stains. Her attempt to suicide was based on excessive consumption of depressants. Then why didn't the Lady Doctor, nurses or hospital look into the blood stains part. It is clearly visible on her face.
    Actually this area is a narration and it's by asif so an open ending criteria there.

Quote Originally Posted by manoroogi View Post
    I felt KK as an above average attempt to showcase the age old mystery thriller.....The good thing about the movie is it never get distracted at any point from story telling .

I felt it as an Avg script covered with brilliant making ,performance and treatment .
    ഇതൊക്കെ ആവറേജ് സ്ക്രിപ്റ്റ് ആണെങ്കിൽ ഇവിടെ ഇറങ്ങുന്ന ഒന്നിനും സ്ക്രിപ്റ്റേയില്ല എന്ന് പറയേണ്ടി വരും.