Thread: Ajayante Randaam Moshanam (ARM) opinion by Indian Gooner : Deserves to be hit

Default Ajayante Randaam Moshanam (ARM) opinion by Indian Gooner : Deserves to be hit

PVR Forum Mall Maradu - Audi 4 PXL screen - 4.15 PM show - 3D - Status - Looked Housefull to me
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So anyways this was the top priority onam movie for me and happened to see it after 1 week. Also visiting the PXL screen for the first time.
    Enjoyed the movie from the start to end. It justifies the running length which is around 2.5 hours. This is the first time I am watching a Malayalam movie in 3D format and they have done a very good job. The movie do show us about casteism issue and a reference to communism also which we can feel because of the symbols. Tovino's portrayal of Maniyan was the best and deserves a solo movie of his own. It was good to see actor like Surabhi Lakshmi being paired opposite Tovino. The treasure hunt scene was a real innovation when considering our cinema. Basil, Aju, Sudheesh, Jagatheesh did a fanstanstic job.It was good to see such a story be made w.r.t our terrains. The frames and locations were beautiful to see and it was no surprsie as DOP is done by Jomon T John.
    Kudos to the durector Jihtin Laal for his debut film. This movie deserves to be a huge collections so that many makers try to push their limits.

2. Likes Celebrity liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thankss..……